PREPARING YOUR MANUSCRIPT
- The manuscript topic should conform to the scope of the conference/symposium and publisher.
- The submitted manuscript must be original work and should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- The manuscript should be written in English (US), with font type Times New Roman.
- The manuscript should be written with a minimum of 4 pages with no maximum limit on paper page counts.
- The abstract should be no more than 500 words (excluding abstract title, authors, and affiliations), with Letter Paper size (8.5 x 11 inch) in
- If your manuscript in the
- Make sure the listed artworks have the best resolution for printing (300 DPI).
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full names and email addresses must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associate with must be listed.